Markets for Smart Antimicrobial Coatings and Surfaces – 2017 to 2026
Special Offer: Pre-order this 2017 report and receive the 2015 report today!
This report from n-tech Research continues the firm’s previous coverage of the smart antimicrobial coatings and surfaces market that has been offered in previous direct and related studies. In this new report the firm revisits and considers the factors driving demand for smart antimicrobial coatings and surfaces and looks to new potential opportunities. The report discusses the latest products and R&D in smart antimicrobials and how commercialization strategies are being pursued by large and small firms alike.
- Silver and nanosilver
- Graphene and carbon nanotubes
- Biomaterials and biotechnology
- Multifunctional antimicrobial action (self-cleaning and self-healing)
- Target specificity
- Time release mechanisms
- Safety, biocompatibility and environmental/toxicity concerns
- Coating requirements for different kinds of surface
Included in this analysis is discussion of how these technologies and materials are being commercialized to produce smart antimicrobial coatings and surfaces.
Applications and Markets for Smart Antimicrobial Coatings and Surfaces
- Healthcare facilities
- Medical implants, surgical equipment and laboratory equipment
- Kitchens, restaurants and appliances
- Agriculture and veterinary
- Other residential, commercial and public buildings
- Consumer electronics
- Clothing and textiles
This report contains detailed forecasts of the antimicrobial surfaces and coatings market:
- Revenue ($ Millions)
- Volume (square meters)
- By application
- By materials and technology
In this report n-tech also examines the product/market strategies of the firms to watch in this space including their current R&D programs. Coverage includes
Who is the report for?
We believe that this report will be invaluable reading for planning, marketing and business development specialists in coatings firms, specialty chemical companies, materials, pharma and the biotech industry.
No Related News
SAMPLE NOT AVAILABLECONTACT US